IntroductionWe are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer, with an appreciation of electronic circuit manufacturing process. You will have responsibility for the management of quality assurance of assembled PCBs with both SMD and PTH components. Have experience managing people in a manufacturing environment. You will take responsibility for managing a small team of 3, organising and prioritising workloads and attending quality meetings involving customers. There will also be routine inspection work as part of your day-to-day workload and involvement with NPI.
Summary of the Role
- Update, manage and maintain company quality control records.
- Prepare reports for external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Conduct internal investigations of compliance issues.
- Communicate with internal departments about compliance.
- Create documents such as Declaration of Conformity, Material safety data sheets, risk assessments.
- Support the continued accreditation for ISO9001.
- Responsible for engaging change to progress to IATF16949 certification
- Managing the audit team, with process improvements and KPIs
- Manage the customer returns close out loop, completing Non-Conformances.
- Internal Audits with an audit team
- Proven experience in a quality role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High standard of attention to detail
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and other ISO regulations
- Able to achieve goals with can do, no failure attitude
How to Apply
Please fill in your details and submit your CV using the form below