IntroductionWe are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to support the process design, operation, implementation, and improvement. The successful candidate will be able to improve electronic manufacturing processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, time, and improve sustainability.
Summary of the Role
- Process monitoring and control
- Develop & Implement new process aimed at improving shop floor productivity & efficiency.
- Create and maintain assembly documentation.
- Drive quality and cost saving improvements.
- Create production tooling
- Diagnose problems within the manufacturing process and provide recommendations.
- Accountable for being the lead for new product introduction.
- Implementing and following all processes documenting where necessary
- Working knowledge of process engineering and Proven work experience in process engineering
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement & Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
- Formal Mechanical or Electronic background is an advantage.
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Problem solving techniques
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritise tasks with strict deadlines.
- Demonstrates time management skills.
- Build quality into work. Ensure processes are consistent with quality objectives.
SalaryDepending on Experience
How to Apply
Please fill in your details and submit your CV using the form below