IntroductionHindley Circuits Ltd has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant to join our expanding electronics manufacturing company in the North East working for our Financial Controller. This is a developing role within the company and will support the continued growth of the company. If you have previous experience in a similar environment and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply within.
Summary of the Role
- Providing an efficient HR administration service to the client group.
- Managing absence cases including attending welfare reviews and monitoring absence trends.
- Assisting with disciplinary and grievance matters including note-taking and managing lower level cases.
- Dealing with first line employee queries into the department and managing them accordingly.
- Managing all recruitment administration in relation to compiling job descriptions; contracts and offers.
- Supporting the set-up of onboarding and induction programmes.
- Preparing training materials and probation reviews for new colleagues.
- Maintaining paperwork and preparing reports relating to HR activities.
- Support in processing weekly payroll along with any ad hoc payroll issues, including year-end processes.
- Provision of general administrative tasks to the wider business including management of meetings.
- Dealing with front line employee requests and queries and escalating when necessary.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven HR administration skills gained within a fast-moving HR department as well as general knowledge in supporting all HR competencies.
SalaryUp to £25,000 D.O.E
How to Apply
Please fill in your details and submit your CV using the form below